Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

I've been posting for a couple weeks now and learning a lot from you guys. Just wanted to take the time to present myself. Looks like I'm the only member on the forum from Quebec at the moment.

Always been a bobber and cafe racer fan, but not tall enough to enjoy the ride on the cafe. I previously had a Yamaha Bolt with a few bolt ons making it quite a nice bobber but nothing like the Triumph.

Being a huge Triumph fan, I really wanted the Bobber when they launch it last year and after selling the Bolt, I came across a lightly used (1300km) Bobber with a lot of OEM parts that I wanted and made the move! The garage is now only for Triumph along with my girlfriend 03 America.

So the bike is a 2017 Morello red, short fenders, led signals, brown diamond stich saddle, black header and Vance & Hines slip ons, ape handlebars, cruise control, heated grips, panniers on both sides but only run the left side with the licence plate when commuting.

Absolutely love the bike. I can't see a reason to change it in the next 10 years!

More pictures to come.

enjoi

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
826 Posts
Welcome to this particular breed of Asylum... I like it here, they understand me!

·
Premium Member
1,627 Posts
Welcome to the site! I love the Morello Red. It's exactly what I would have gone with had I not painted mine right away. Sounds like you're pretty well setup with accessories. Anything else planned?

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome to the site! I love the Morello Red. It's exactly what I would have gone with had I not painted mine right away. Sounds like you're pretty well setup with accessories. Anything else planned?
Morello wasn't my first choice but after having it in my garage I really like how the colors "looks" different depending on the lighting. First choice was competition green but when you buy used you can't have everything and that accessories list was pretty extensive!!! Everything was included in the deal except for the ape that I added. I don't really have anything else planned for now as I already have the must that I wanted (short fenders, ape and seat). When the rubbers will need to be changed I'll probably go whitewalls and at some point I would like to do the airbox delete. I put a brass gas cap on the suggestion list for Christmas... that might be a small mod in the near future.

Reactions: ysoslo

·
Registered
19 Posts
Always nice to have another Canadian onboard. Welcome from Kootenay Lake BC (my summer hang out) but sadly my Bobber is back home in Calgary right now. Mine is still a fully stock 18 in Morello Red. I have a Corbin Seat in Bomber Brown on order and will be doing an Air Box Delete and some small LED turn signals over the winter hibernation period. Also a Cat Delete and maybe a set of V&H exhaust in the brushed finish.

Cheers,

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Congrats on a great deal on that Bobber. Very cool. And a very cool garage set-up, too.
Thanks! Garage is big enough for 5 bikes (doing winter sotrage for some friends) and 2 cars. We used to be able to put 3 cars and 2 bikes but my daily driver is now too big to fit in front of the cabriolet. It's always nice to have enough room to work on the bikes and car!

Reactions: ysoslo

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Added a few pics in my garage if anyone is interested. The license plate is attached to the pannier on the left side. It was fitted by the dealer. I wasn't a big fan of the panniers at the beginning as I thought it was killing the lines of the bikes but now only on the left side I think it's looking great and it is quite useful!

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts