Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,
I’m Andrew from Hanover, PA. Here is my 2018 Bobber I bought used back in August 2019. The rear fender and pipes were done by the previous owner, I have installed a motone x-pipe and monza flip gas cap thus far under my ownership.
86F10185-D621-41B6-A87B-021FB825BE6D.jpeg

·
Registered
470 Posts
Hello all,
I’m Andrew from Hanover, PA. Here is my 2018 Bobber I bought used back in August 2019. The rear fender and pipes were done by the previous owner, I have installed a motone x-pipe and monza flip gas cap thus far under my ownership. View attachment 41920
That's a good looking bike! I have the green and silver two-tone, which I love, but I occasionally covet the ironstone. And I think that rear fender is very well done indeed; a nice compromise between the official Triumph shorty and the more drastically cut down version offered by A&J. Do you know if the previous owner cut it down him/herself?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you! Yea the original owner had the oem fender cut and pipes fabricated by wicked cycles in warminster, pa
That's a good looking bike! I have the green and silver two-tone, which I love, but I occasionally covet the ironstone. And I think that rear fender is very well done indeed; a nice compromise between the official Triumph shorty and the more drastically cut down version offered by A&J. Do you know if the previous owner cut it down him/herself?

·
Registered
68 Posts
Hello all,
I’m Andrew from Hanover, PA. Here is my 2018 Bobber I bought used back in August 2019. The rear fender and pipes were done by the previous owner, I have installed a motone x-pipe and monza flip gas cap thus far under my ownership. View attachment 41920
Welcome aboard...I'm also from PA, the Northeast section and since there are multiple Hanovers in PA I'm not sure which one you are from...but since you are from PA check out our group NEPAROCKERS on FB and instagram if you want to see the activities we do....mostly Triumph riders but all are welcome!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Grea
Welcome aboard...I'm also from PA, the Northeast section and since there are multiple Hanovers in PA I'm not sure which one you are from...but since you are from PA check out our group NEPAROCKERS on FB and instagram if you want to see the activities we do....mostly Triumph riders but all are welcome!
Great to see another PA bobber owner, I’m in the south central part of the state in York county. I’ll have to check that group out

·
Registered
34 Posts
Judging by the picture that may be the one I grew up in. Looks like Lake Marburg in Codorus State park. Though this is only a guess.

Aside from that welcome aboard from another PA Bobber owner. In New Salem currently so if you are from York County I'll see you on the road. Though I had kinda hoped to be the only Bobber in the area. Kinda nice having a unique standout bike.

Cheers!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Judging by the picture that may be the one I grew up in. Looks like Lake Marburg in Codorus State park. Though this is only a guess.

Aside from that welcome aboard from another PA Bobber owner. In New Salem currently so if you are from York County I'll see you on the road. Though I had kinda hoped to be the only Bobber in the area. Kinda nice having a unique standout bike.

Cheers!
Yes, that is Lake Marburg in the background, and we will probably pass at some point as I go through New Salem on my daily commute. But still 2 known specimens is still very unique, I have never seen another bobber out in the wild yet lol.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Your less than 2 hours away from me. I have the same bike only configured differently.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Look for the Santa on a Bobber Black.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts