Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone , I’m from Los Angeles. I Work as a Tech for Jaguar/LandRover Santa Monica. I bought a 18 BB a month ago. Ive been on this forum for a while, thought I finally introduce myself to the community. I love the bike so far, no complaints. The wind can be a bit killer sometimes , but that’s not the bikes fault lol (I know Dart windscreens help)
The only Upgrade I’ve done so far is British Customs Drag Pipes. Which I titanium wrapped.
My future upgrades in mind.
Comfy seat(the quilted one)
Dart windscreen
Swingarm/saddle/panniers. Haven’t decided on what bags I want. The iron and resin look pretty cool.
Anyway if anybody in LA wants to ride I’ll see you at the the Rock Store :smile2:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,579 Posts
Welcome to the group (officially). Looking forward to seeing your future changes. I have a brown quilted seat that I'll be selling soon, and I might just decide to sell the Dart windscreen I have as well (bought it from a member that sold his Bobber, but haven't fitted it).

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Yeah, you’ve got the 405, the 101, the Four Level Interchange, the East L.A. Interchange, etc., etc. ? Be careful out there. Then again, you have that sun ??

·
Registered
149 Posts
Welcome!

I live in Woodland Hills, near the bottom of Old Topanga, so it’s very likely I’ll be seeing you at the rock store, or any of the other roads around here. It’d be fun to ride with you some time.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you fellas !
Yea the weather is definitely a plus here. just gotta worry about the crazy drivers merging in an out of carpool lanes !!! Happens way more than you think.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Congrats on your purchase and welcome to the forum. The Dart helps with speeds over 65 (I have one on mine). A trick I learned is to RELAX your neck to avoid neck strain. It's natural to "fight" against the wind.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Congrats on your purchase and welcome to the forum. The Dart helps with speeds over 65 (I have one on mine). A trick I learned is to RELAX your neck to avoid neck strain. It's natural to "fight" against the wind.
DavidRb Oh man !!! , that was exactly what happened on a 100 mile ride. My neck dude! When I got home , my neck was killing me. Do you have the smaller piranha or the standard one ?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts