Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Looks pretty great and I love how the crash bars look. Which crash bars are those though and do you have a link for it?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I do not have a link for the pegs. I kiterally ordered them when I placed the irder through the dealership, same with the Crash Bars

·
Registered
3 Posts
Sweet, thanks for posting these pics. I swapped my T100 for my Bobber this past Friday, and debating about adding the "dresser bars". They look good and don't distract that much from the overall look.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Sweet, thanks for posting these pics. I swapped my T100 for my Bobber this past Friday, and debating about adding the "dresser bars". They look good and don't distract that much from the overall look.
i was debating on getting these, but there was another forum where there is another option offered by A&J cycles:

http://www.triumphbobberforum.com/forum/129-appearance-modifications/5265-crash-bars-engine-protection-2.html

looks similar to the dresser bars, and they cost less.

·
Vendor
505 Posts
i was debating on getting these, but there was another forum where there is another option offered by A&J cycles:

http://www.triumphbobberforum.com/forum/129-appearance-modifications/5265-crash-bars-engine-protection-2.html

looks similar to the dresser bars, and they cost less.
Here is a pick of our installed on Phillip?s Bobber. Don?t be fooled by price, these are high quality stainless steel bars.

Attachments

·
Registered
358 Posts
more info on the ones from a&j posted by fminus:

Here are the ones from AJny.

According to the instructions you need to take off the tank to really remove and retire at 110nm. But if you have a set of stubby wrenches, and wife w small hands, you can get it done.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
14 Posts
I was contemplating those bars. What bits are supposed to be protected? From the height I’m thinking the cylinders and the tank...because it looks like the cases may still make contact. Or maybe it’s jusy the angle of the photos.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Not lovin the crash bars. I want to install hwy pegs and they usually would attach to the crash bars. The ones made for the Bobber are so short you would look like your riding a recliner if you mounted pegs to these.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts