Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Forgive me if this has been picked up on already, but I noticed this option on the configurator page and I'm fairly certain it wasn't there last week. What do you guys think of the colour? Personally I think it might be a bit too bright but would need to see an actual image of it rather than the configurator image.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Forgive me if this has been picked up on already, but I noticed this option on the configurator page and I'm fairly certain it wasn't there last week. What do you guys think of the colour? Personally I think it might be a bit too bright but would need to see an actual image of it rather than the configurator image.

I'd ride it for sure.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
3,352 Posts
I am not a fan of red, but i have seen it on the Street Twin and it looks amazing! It is a fun & lively candy red color that catches the eye and really does have a ´feel good´factor about it. Quite simply, the photos don´t do it justice (even when photoshopped).
But i´m not sure about that color on the Bobber.
However I will not judge it until i see it at the dealer.

·
Registered
286 Posts
That crystal white that they came out with looks really nicely. But the cranberry red doesn't really tickle my fancy. But I think that's because of the frozen silver that's mixed in there with it. I'm more of a fan of solid colors all the way through.

·
Registered
110 Posts
I sold my Ducati to buy my Bobber, what everyone told me about my old bike was "the red ones are the fast ones also it looks fast standing still"

1 - 14 of 14 Posts