Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I can't remember who posted that these were good boots but whoever it was, thank you. They are superb (IMHO).
well built from great materials, supportive and protective whilst not being work boots.

Rev'it Mohawk 2

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
3,352 Posts
I can't remember who posted that these were good boots but whoever it was, thank you. They are superb (IMHO).
well built from great materials, supportive and protective whilst not being work boots.

Rev'it Mohawk 2
Very nice !

·
Registered
147 Posts
HELP!

I’m new to the Bobber Forum and don’t know how to start my own thread instead of replying to everyone else’s.

Could someone tell me please. I produce replica tax discs that would look great on the Bobber and would like to offer my services.

·
Super Moderator
3,352 Posts
HELP!

I’m new to the Bobber Forum and don’t know how to start my own thread instead of replying to everyone else’s.

Could someone tell me please. I produce replica tax discs that would look great on the Bobber and would like to offer my services.
Click on this link and then click on POST NEW THREAD:

·
Registered
136 Posts

Rev'it Mohawk 2
They look rugged enough. They'll probably age well, too.

·
Registered
198 Posts
HELP!

If you are selling stuff, it might be nice to ask the forum owners permission first.

·
Registered
360 Posts
I recently re-discovered my old favourites the Doc Martens Chelsea Boots! Jeans need to be a couple of inches longer though:wink2:

Happy New Year:grin2:
Cheers!
mike

·
Registered
360 Posts
I have a pair of DM Chelsea boots in black I wear regularly. Also have 2 other DM lace up boots, a pair of Slaters and the 3 whole oxfords.
:grin2: hi-hi...

When I joined the Army in 1975, I was young; naive etc. and a bovver boy...>:) later they called us skinheads:surprise: :laugh::laugh::laugh:
In them days I had 11-hole DMs in oxblood with yellow laces... when I think of it now, it probably looked pretty ridiculous with my short; half cast Levi's, Ben Sherman shirt and braces... BUT, it was just a phase; albeit a short one thank God! :wink2: One thing I always stayed faithful to though, was my love for Doc Martens boots. No matter where they're made today, they're just like they always have been!

Gonna write all this in a book, one day:wink2:
Cheers!
mike

Reactions: Louie

·
Super Moderator
1,681 Posts
:grin2: hi-hi...

When I joined the Army in 1975, I was young; naive etc. and a bovver boy...>:) later they called us skinheads:surprise: :laugh::laugh::laugh:
In them days I had 11-hole DMs in oxblood with yellow laces... when I think of it now, it probably looked pretty ridiculous with my short; half cast Levi's, Ben Sherman shirt and braces... BUT, it was just a phase; albeit a short one thank God! :wink2: One thing I always stayed faithful to though, was my love for Doc Martens boots. No matter where they're made today, they're just like they always have been!

Gonna write all this in a book, one day:wink2:
Cheers!
mike
Good story!

I spent 10 years in England, most all my teenage years. I used to shop at a Finmere Market and get Brit made DMs for like 35 bucks. Now, they cost $115 dollars for 1460s and they aren't from England.

I have a pair of dark red 1460s that I was wearing yellow laces in, But people kept asking me if I was a Redskins fan (which I am no fan of American football at all ((I follow no sports!)) so I put red black ones in.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts