Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Product Question- Safer Turn STS Self Cancelling Turn Signal Module

I assume you've tested this on the Bobber? I don't see a STS2 model for our bike on the company's website.

If you have installed a unit, do you need a harness extension for the module placement, and, if so, how long?
\
Thanks for the info in advance and for offering a discount for us. :smile2:

·
Registered
370 Posts
Hey AJ. I'm interested in the high flow air kit and the side low light bracket with amber lens. Can you get those?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Vendor
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I assume you've tested this on the Bobber? I don't see a STS2 model for our bike on the company's website.

If you have installed a unit, do you need a harness extension for the module placement, and, if so, how long?
\
Thanks for the info in advance and for offering a discount for us.
Install would be same as street twin / T120, so yes it will work. I would recommend measuring the distance from the headlight bucket to where you would like to install. I haven't installed on a bobber yet, we are putting them behind the side covers on the street twin / T120s and use a 3' extension.
Thanks brian

·
Vendor
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey AJ. I'm interested in the high flow air kit and the side low light bracket with amber lens. Can you get those?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes we can, I have the air filter kit in stock. It doesnt look like the standard low light bracket setup fits the bobber. This setup is coming out shortly: https://www.freespiritsparts.com/en/triumph/side-light-bracket-low-kit-for-triumph-bobber.html

Would be $325 shipped for that setup (then take the 5% off)

Thanks
Brian

1 - 6 of 6 Posts