Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi from Ringgold, GA USA!

Just bought my Bobber last week. Traded my BMW S1000R for it as I had decided that the retro style was more me than the racer style bike. Really enjoying it so far! Glad to see a forum already set up on this new Triumph and look forward to seeing how things are going with everyone's bike.

Ken

·
Premium Member
3,352 Posts

Just bought my Bobber last week. Traded my BMW S1000R for it as I had decided that the retro style was more me than the racer style bike. Really enjoying it so far! Glad to see a forum already set up on this new Triumph and look forward to seeing how things are going with everyone's bike.

Ken
Welcome to the forum.
I like the vintage style pic you posted of your Bobber!! :nerd:

·
Premium Member
1,688 Posts

Ken
Welcome, Ken. Weather down in GA prob shaping up nicely for riding!

·
Registered
187 Posts
Welcome to the forum! I'm on the same boat, fun as racing bikes are they just aren't doing my back any favors and it does get tiring.

Any plans in store for your Bobber?

·
Registered
286 Posts
Welcome to the forums :)

That's a drastic change in bikes! Glad to hear you're enjoying it. How many miles on it so far?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks eisen77, I thought that pic really captured the vintage spirit of the bike. I've gotten a little over 100 miles on it already (which is really good for me). Right now the plans on updates to it include swapping out the saddle and grips and possibly putting in an X Pipe to eliminate the cat converter and let it breathe better. I'm actually enjoying this bike more than any other new one I've bought. It actually makes you want to go riding!

·
Registered
18 Posts

Ken
Glad you're enjoying the bike. It is pretty amazing. S1000R to Bobber is even more of a swap than my Street Triple RX to Bobber jump. Then again, the Bobber is plenty fast enough and handles far better than it has any right to. The scenery is great where I live and the car drivers are lunatics, so plenty of reason to make the switch.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts