Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! I've been riding now for right at a year and recently I got my dream bike. She's a Bobber Black that a friend was in the middle of customizing and he finished her with me in mind. I'm incredibly happy already and am looking forward to learning more about the bike and plan to start doing my own maintenance, etc.

I will admit I was a bit nervous about going from my CB500F to this, but honestly I'm so much more comfortable and that has given me so much more confidence and it feels like I'll have to mean to do something stupid rather than it just getting away from me.

Anyway, glad to be here and look forward to learning a lot from y'all.

Attachments

·
Registered
530 Posts
Hello! I've been riding now for right at a year and recently I got my dream bike. She's a Bobber Black that a friend was in the middle of customizing and he finished her with me in mind. I'm incredibly happy already and am looking forward to learning more about the bike and plan to start doing my own maintenance, etc.

I will admit I was a bit nervous about going from my CB500F to this, but honestly I'm so much more comfortable and that has given me so much more confidence and it feels like I'll have to mean to do something stupid rather than it just getting away from me.

Right on. Really like that taillight...

·
Registered
604 Posts
Welcome and nice to see freehand pinstriping.

·
Registered
168 Posts

Lovely looking bike, lots of nice touches.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts