Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all

Just got around to uploading some photos of my new Bobber bought new from Fowlers in Bristol in April. This is only my second bike having recently px'd by Honda VFR1200F for this machine - and I'm glad I did!!! :smile2:

I normally only use it to cruise around the beautiful country lanes of Monmouthshire in South Wales, UK - the scenery is awesome and the roads are very quiet and fantastic for bikers of all types - come for a visit if you haven't already. Covered 350 miles this month and the bike is due for its first 500 mile service in 3 weeks.

Extras over and above the standard fit includes: Quilted brown seat, Olive swing arm bag, Tank knee pads, Triumph bobbins so I can use a paddock stand for chain maintenance, Triumph CNC oil filler cap, Triumph CNC head bolt covers, Triumph TPS cover and Triumph black bolt set for the engine casings.

Well that's about it. Love the forum - plenty of interesting topics!!

Mark

Attachments

·
Registered
459 Posts
0:) bienvenu 0:)

some black paint on the back of the license plate and the huge white PVC plate is more discreet :wink2:

I always do it on my motorcycles and it helps a lot to hide this awful piece of plastic :D

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
bienvenu

some black paint on the back of the license plate and the huge white PVC plate is more discreet

I always do it on my motorcycles and it helps a lot to hide this awful piece of plastic /forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif

Thanks for the tip. Indeed, last night I replaced this plate for a slightly smaller, but still legal, plate which has a black backing and it does look much better.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Ugly licenceplates

0:) bienvenu 0:)

some black paint on the back of the license plate and the huge white PVC plate is more discreet :wink2:

I always do it on my motorcycles and it helps a lot to hide this awful piece of plastic :D

Why the **** did I never think about that..... ok something to do for tomorrow
Cu
Léon

·
Registered
604 Posts
Welcome to the forum matey

·
Premium Member
1,627 Posts
Great looking bike! Welcome to the site. I've always been a fan of the Maranello Red. It would have been the color I went with had I not gone with something custom. You've already made a few changes. Anything else planned?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts