·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Attachments

·
Registered
243 Posts
Nope, this is what I got last Saturday along with a good folder for all the docs, and a rucksack...
Yeap, that's what I got. Just noticed your from Essex also, Ongar Triumph dealership perhaps, or was it Romford where you got your bike from? Not to hijack, but where about in Essex are you from? You can tell me to mind my own bloody business if you like I won't be offended.

·
Registered
509 Posts
So , I want to run that large leather fob that came with my backpack , but was concerned it would beat the death out of the side of the bike. Guess not , huh.........

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nope, this is what I got last Saturday along with a good folder for all the docs, and a rucksack...
That’s much better than the one I was given on collection day! :(

Having said that I did blag a Triumph bike cover which costs just over £100 ... but a rucksack would have been nice to keep it in too :)

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
If I'd gotten a keyring like this I'd be using it too! I got a little plastic 10 cent/pence piece of crap. Needless to say, I replaced it with something that matches my brown leather accessories.
Amen to that... sounds like our dealers are cut from the same cloth! :wink2:

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Forgot to mention, I reduced the round metal bit of key-ring, if memory strikes me right, I thought the original one might be to big.
I always remove all of the small links and reduce the size of the main link if it’s on the large side... zero flapping around that way :smile2:

·
Super Moderator
768 Posts
I am careful to put the key in the way that the leather is against the bike... I have a Guzzi key ring I bought on a factory museum visit that I was expecting to use... But the Triumph one is so classy

1 - 17 of 17 Posts