Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,148 Posts
Wow, looks terrific!

I really like whitewalls on the Bobber, but I'm too mean to buy new tires without wearing out the current ones first!

- Pasta

·
Registered
370 Posts
I was thinking of getting those mirrors how do you like them? All looks or do they function better in anyway?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
136 Posts
Looks the dogs

well done!!!!!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi,

Thank you all for your nice comments. I drove 80km today with the Bobber and I was smiling all the ride long.
For BearJu, the mirror are nice because they are a bit more outside the handlebar, so I find the view in the rear slightly better.
For RXIMENEZ, I've put some new pictures.
I've now two black, red and white fabulous bikes!

Attachments

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
After 60km, the brake works perfectly compared to the stock one. It’s a 4 pistons Brembo brake. I feel match more secure with it. ?✌

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hi Tall Tree,

Here are some pictures which show the rear light which has been installed (easy to find on websites) and the modification of the mudguard. The turn lights are Rizoma club S (also available on websites) which do rear light, brake light and turn light.
I hope I answered your question.

Attachments

·
Registered
199 Posts
Man that looks nice, I know painting the fenders and side covers would look good, can't wait to do mine! I love the red color you went with!

·
Registered
845 Posts
Hi Tall Tree,

Here are some pictures which show the rear light which has been installed (easy to find on websites) and the modification of the mudguard. The turn lights are Rizoma club S (also available on websites) which do rear light, brake light and turn light.
I hope I answered your question.
So, I’m guessing you chopped the stock mudguard just after the hoop and removed an inch or two of the seam just above to mount the brake light or is it an after-market fender? Either way it looks awesome, well done :smile2:

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hi all,
Thanks a lot for your posts.
Bobber Bomb the modification of the original fender is exactly what you’ve discribed.
For DOCGSS, the front brake comes from Free Spirits and is originally designed for street twin & street cup motorcycles. The dealer did some modifications to adapt it on the Bobber but the result is brilliant.
The code I found on the Free Spirits website is 303816T.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hello,

After some months of completion, my Bobber is now finished.
The last changes are the following:
- Bobber black led headlight, for which I got the cruise control for free thanks to my dealer
- Black and red brake and clutch levers
- Black handlebar
- Motone Union Jack watercooler protection grid
- Motone handlebar riser
- Britishlegends shifter end

Some pictures of the final result

Attachments

·
Registered
180 Posts
Simply a beautiful job. BUT take it from someone who has done so many bikes over my 55 years of riding------you are never done you just think you are until you see the one more thing that will really complete it. That being said----great job.................so far.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts