Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Bobbers

Anyone looking for a new lid with a bit of sparkle?

I'm selling a new, unused Bell Custom 500 Deluxe in silver flake at an excellent price of just £125.00 with free delivery in the UK (I will post to other destinations at the buyer's cost and do my best to get a good courier deal). I've only worn it around my office a few times in a bid to decide if it's quite right and unfortunately the fit is quite round and I've not got quite the right shaped head for it to be comfy for long. Sadly the box got taken away by our over-enthusiastic cleaner but it comes with the Bell bag and I will make sure that it is well packaged.

The deluxe model has a red lining and leather trimmings and really looks the business in the gloss silver flake. I had bought it to wear primarily on the Distinguished Gentlemens Ride later this year but it looks stunning in the sun.

Blurb from the Bell website:

Low-Profile Composite Shell
5 shell and EPS liner sizes ensure a low profile look
Multi Density EPS liner
Integrates 5 snap pattern for aftermarket shields and visors
Padded chin strap with D-ring closure and strap keeper
Leather D-ring pull
Bell branded bag

Attachments

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice looking lid, just a shame they don’t fit on my noggin as I am looking for something similar.
Yeah, it felt good for a little bit but ultimately it's not quite the right shape, a little too round and I ended up with gaps by the cheek pads. It needs a good him though as it's too nice to be left in the bag

1 - 7 of 7 Posts