Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Kreiga makes such good packs. My R25 has lasted forever, even surviving an accident where my Panigale 1299s was totalled and I had four broken bones. Hope this new one you found is just as good! It has big shoes to fill. Great bargain on it, and I like the styling. Thanks for sharing.

·
Super Moderator
3,352 Posts
I second that. Fantastic bags. Had mine for years and they still look like new after riding in every kind of weather.
An excellent purchase.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Kreiga makes such good packs. My R25 has lasted forever, even surviving an accident where my Panigale 1299s was totalled and I had four broken bones. Hope this new one you found is just as good! It has big shoes to fill. Great bargain on it, and I like the styling. Thanks for sharing.
Sorry, r25 is the one I had! Def has a legacy to live up to. My kreiga is still going minus looking a bit worn and the torn laptop sleeve. I bought it to do grocery shopping when I only had motorcycles and no car in SF. But I use it constantly, including for most of my non-moto travel. Lots of adventures and memories.

Glad to hear you came out of that and are back on the saddle. Eesh!

·
Registered
509 Posts
My 2018 BB came with a beautiful , well constructed backpack from Triumph. I'm not really a backpack wearer , but if I was , I would wear it everywhere. I believe it was a 2018 promotion.

·
Registered
137 Posts
My 2018 BB came with a beautiful , well constructed backpack from Triumph. I'm not really a backpack wearer , but if I was , I would wear it everywhere. I believe it was a 2018 promotion.
My BB came with that too. I gave it to my GF. Lol

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Have seen those Velomacchi bags in person and they're beautifully designed constructed. Should last you a long time. If I didn't already have a Givi, that's what I'd get, too.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Have seen those Velomacchi bags in person and they're beautifully designed constructed. Should last you a long time. If I didn't already have a Givi, that's what I'd get, too.
The harness system looks sweet, but I'm a little apprehensive about the roll top and hooking mechanism. It'll be promptly replaced by another kriega if it's fiddly. No doubt it looks high quality though!

·
Super Moderator
787 Posts
I bought a biggish waterproof Held back pack... Not worn it much but it's comfortable and waterproof

1 - 11 of 11 Posts