Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
crashed via Hernia surgery and new issues with manstate area. I have 6 Weeks no Bobber time to look forward to so I ordered wilber’s shock and Corbin seat. I am afraid I will have to go the way of the tiger 800 Xrt if this doesn’t resolve my comfort issues. now if Bella Corse ever delivered my motone risers..... :crying:

·
Super Moderator
3,352 Posts
Sorry to hear about your issues and hope you get along with the new setup.
Get well soon!

·
Super Moderator
3,352 Posts
That looks great Chezqui. Let us know how you get along with it.
I am going to try out a Hurley Custom seat next season. Not cause i don´t like the Corbin, but beacuse i cannot stand looking at the OEM seat which was so painful it brought tears to my eyes :crying:

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
crashed via Hernia surgery and new issues with manstate area. I have 6 Weeks no Bobber time to look forward to so I ordered wilber’s shock and Corbin seat. I am afraid I will have to go the way of the tiger 800 Xrt if this doesn’t resolve my comfort issues. now if Bella Corse ever delivered my motone risers..... :crying:
I had my prostate removed. The Bobber is the only thing that I can ride. No more BMWs or Ducatis. :crying: And I can only ride 50 miles on the Bobber before I have to stop and walk around. :|

A Corban seat will be here next Friday. I'm anxious to see if that helps.

·
Premium Member
2,578 Posts
Sorry to hear this mate,

I wish you well in both health and options for riding.

Probably not what you are looking for (I have eclectic tastes) but I would hazard a guess and say my retro seat set up along with my Wilbers shock has likely and inadvertently given me probably the most comfortable Bobber out there.

Good luck and let us know how you get on.

Cheerio,

Roy

Attachments

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Eisen77 just got conformation from my Wilber’s order today and Corbin a few days ago.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
gfspenser I seriously hope the seat solves your issue.. can’t imagine good luck.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts