Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can honestly say the best bike I’ve ever had.
Any one need any help give me a shout. Done so much custom work on my own and doing more as we speak.

Attachments

·
Registered
360 Posts
Looks nice.
In the photos, your bike looks to be standing in a dealership, and you said you did the work yourself.
Are you a motorcycle dealer?

mike

·
Registered
360 Posts
Yeah mike I work for Triumph.
Doing the rear mud guard cut today
Okay, cool!
I would check the back tyre though, took a look at mine and it looks to be fitted the other way round...
:wink2:

cheers!
mike

·
Registered
198 Posts
I like that, but I agree with the others about the rear tyre. Either yours is on wrong or mine is.

I'm seeing more of these silver on black number plates. I like the look, but with the side mounted plate, like I have, it's already smaller than legal so I don't think I'd want to give the rozzers any more excuses for a tug than necessary.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
How much more are you cutting off the rear mudguard today as the photos are showing a short rear already!!

tug
Cut it right back today have a look at the photo now.

Attachments

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Okay, cool!
I would check the back tyre though, took a look at mine and it looks to be fitted the other way round...

cheers!
mike
Definitely correct you made me question myself and looked today, they have a rotational Arrow on the sidewall of the tyre.

·
Registered
261 Posts
How much more are you cutting off the rear mudguard today as the photos are showing a short rear already!!

tug
Cut it right back today have a look at the photo now.
Wow. Now that’s a cut fender. Looks interesting. Not sure it’s doing much more than looking different, but that’s what modifying bikes is all about. Looks cool and the white walls make this bike look off the charts.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Yes that is a serious cut mudguard/fender, hope you used the measure twice cut once method as you don't have much to play with.

Looking good.

·
Registered
579 Posts
I like that, but I agree with the others about the rear tyre. Either yours is on wrong or mine is.

I'm seeing more of these silver on black number plates. I like the look, but with the side mounted plate, like I have, it's already smaller than legal so I don't think I'd want to give the rozzers any more excuses for a tug than necessary.
I agree although it looks more in keeping with the bike it is clearly an illegal plate, giving bored Mr Plod an excuse to give you a tug.
I run an old pre sixties plate so always was black & silver, old plate, old looking bike with an old guy on it, not as obvious as a new 17 plate,
still illegal but not quite so much so.
Nice looking bike you have there, like many others have said whitewalls suit this bike, I will be fitting them to mine in the future. ;)

·
Registered
792 Posts
I haven’t got that set up now I’ve changed it, but the rear lights were part thruxton r rear indicators with one of the USA tail lights.
This is the rear light set up now after today.
Ok thanks I was confused because they look factory but too small. Your bike looks great, I love the whitewalls but I'm so cheap I'll probably wear out the stockers first. Also they look great on a single color bike but I have a 2 tone and a friend said it might look too busy. I saw a Green and silver like mine in a pic w/ the whites and thought it looked good, but it was only a pic. What do the rest of you think, too many colors or would it look good?>:)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts