Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Welcome and congrats. I think I commented on this before but I don't recall...

Have you ordered any modifications as of yet?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm having saddle bags, heated grips, phone holder/ charger and a toll roll electronic deduction device installed.
And waiting for a company to make brackets to get a small windscreen installed.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Nice, those are always some great modifications to get started with that'll help you on your journeys. No exhaust?

·
Registered
167 Posts
I'm having saddle bags, heated grips, phone holder/ charger and a toll roll electronic deduction device installed.
And waiting for a company to make brackets to get a small windscreen installed.
You think its possible to piece together a bracket with parts from the hardware store? I think even modifying one off another bike could do the trick for those wanting one right away.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No exhaust mod plans yet.
Will be doing the license plate relocation, I think it'll work even with the bags on it. And I really want to get rid of all the stock signals. Juuuuuust don't like them.....

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh, and a plug and play 139dB air horn.
Had one on my Victory Vegas. Saved my bacon a few times

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sorry for the late reply. I'm currently in Iraq and the internet here is usually pretty shitty.
I used to use the Stebel brand but the quality went to **** so this time I bought a horn off Amazon after checking the reviews.
It's a FIAMM 72112 Freeway BlasterLOW note horn.
$15.00 on Amazon. I'll let you know how it does.
One thing is I have to make a new mount for it since the OEM horn sits right behind the pipes. But thats an easy fix.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sorry for the late reply. I'm currently in Iraq and the internet here is usually pretty shitty.
I used to use the Stebel brand but the quality went to **** so this time I bought a horn off Amazon after checking the reviews.
It's a FIAMM 72112 Freeway BlasterLOW note horn.
$15.00 on Amazon. I'll let you know how it does.
One thing is I have to make a new mount for it since the OEM horn sits right behind the pipes. But thats an easy fix.
I'll have it on in about 2 weeks when I get back home.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts