Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
....Want To Ride More......:grin2:

I've had some great bikes in my life but I really can't recall any bike that gave me the same feeling as this wonderful Triumph. Good example; I just popped to the bank and didn't want to come home, so took the long way around.

I find I do this a lot, I run a quick errand just and just want to keep on going. Mind you it's got me in trouble more than a few time, "just popping out, will be right back", is what my wife hears - three hours later..:surprise:

I just LOVE riding this bike...:grin2:

Anyone else have a similar experience?

Cheerio,

Roy

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well it appears my Bobber also.....

.....makes me lose all sense of direction..!

My wife wanted me to run to the store to pick up some things for dinner. Happy to do this of course. A 38 mile round tip - only problem is the store is less than a mile from the house....:surprise:

Cheerio,

Roy

·
Registered
577 Posts
My Bobber Makes Me....... Turn into Mr Hyde, every time i walk towards it i think 'I'm going to be a good boy today, stick to 30, take it easy, dont swear and chill out', then the Engine starts and Mr Hyde takes over............

·
Registered
264 Posts
....Want To Ride More......:grin2:

I've had some great bikes in my life but I really can't recall any bike that gave me the same feeling as this wonderful Triumph. Good example; I just popped to the bank and didn't want to come home, so took the long way around.

I find I do this a lot, I run a quick errand just and just want to keep on going. Mind you it's got me in trouble more than a few time, "just popping out, will be right back", is what my wife hears - three hours later..:surprise:

I just LOVE riding this bike...:grin2:

Anyone else have a similar experience?

Cheerio,

Roy
Couldn’t have said it any better.

·
Registered
11 Posts
My Bobber makes me... want to park it in my living room to just stare at it. Triumph really got this design right.
Thats just what I will be doing this Winter.... No garage and a very easy going wife, in fact it was her idea! I can picture the deep dark days, fire blazing, rocking in my chair with a glass of Scotch in my hand and ogling at my Bobber :smile2:

·
Registered
653 Posts
Thats just what I will be doing this Winter.... No garage and a very easy going wife, in fact it was her idea! I can picture the deep dark days, fire blazing, rocking in my chair with a glass of Scotch in my hand and ogling at my Bobber
I don’t know how you’re going to keep from cranking her over inside during the winter. 🙂

·
Registered
11 Posts
I don’t know how you’re going to keep from cranking her over inside during the winter. 🙂
:grin2:Very true. She’ll not be hibernating - merely roosting. The way the last few winters have been going here there’ll be enough good riding days to blow the dust off.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts