Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright, I don't know the correct section to post this in, so don't get too mad please.
I finally went and picked up my 2018 Bobber Black from my dealer after they put the parts I wanted on, and rode it home in 30 degree Fahrenheit with wind, but the only thing I could feel was the giant smile on my face the entire hour ride home. Wow, what a bike!!

I had the triumph short rear fender/lights, side license plate relocate kit, Vance and Hines pipes, Free Spirits x-pipe, black side/engine badges, black intake cover, newrage 360 degree front turn signals, black quilted seat, black barrel grips, and booster plug installed before I took delivery and brought her home.

I've never smiled so much and been so impressed and in love with a bike before, it truly is perfect IMO.

And there are a lot of people that don't think the Vance and Hines does a good enough job, but **** does it have a deep rumbly/throaty roar erupting from those pipes!!

It's not how everyone would build their bobber, but I'm in love. The pictures won't do it justice...

bike.jpg

IMG_6369.jpg

IMG_0638.jpg

·
Registered
459 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,681 Posts
Very nice! Looks great! Yes, people have said that the Vance and Hines exhaust alone isn't much different, but once the Xpipe is added they come alive!

Oh and, holy crap, is that snow up against the building in the last picture? It's taller than the bike!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Looks great. Liking the RAGE360´s!
Good choices on the accessory list too :nerd:

Enjoy!!
Thank you, took my a few months to narrow down the list, and i'm glad the RAGE360's were on it. Never though i'd find such a cool looking front turn signal!!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Very nice! Looks great! Yes, people have said that the Vance and Hines exhaust alone isn't much different, but once the Xpipe is added they come alive!

Oh and, holy crap, is that snow up against the building in the last picture? It's taller than the bike!
Yeah they sure do, haha! And yes, we got about a foot and a half of snow this week, but we had a few days for the roads to clear and there was actually almost no sand/salt on the road so it worked out great!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Alright, I don't know the correct section to post this in, so don't get too mad please.
I finally went and picked up my 2018 Bobber Black from my dealer after they put the parts I wanted on, and rode it home in 30 degree Fahrenheit with wind, but the only thing I could feel was the giant smile on my face the entire hour ride home. Wow, what a bike!!

I had the triumph short rear fender/lights, side license plate relocate kit, Vance and Hines pipes, Free Spirits x-pipe, black side/engine badges, black intake cover, newrage 360 degree front turn signals, black quilted seat, black barrel grips, and booster plug installed before I took delivery and brought her home.

I've never smiled so much and been so impressed and in love with a bike before, it truly is perfect IMO.

And there are a lot of people that don't think the Vance and Hines does a good enough job, but **** does it have a deep rumbly/throaty roar erupting from those pipes!!

It's not how everyone would build their bobber, but I'm in love. The pictures won't do it justice...

View attachment 18210

View attachment 18218

View attachment 18226
Great bike Captain French. Could you confirm the size of the NRC 360 turn signals? Did you get the 47mm for the bobber black forks?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts