Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,132 Posts
The paintjob on the T120 tank really makes it work with the Bobber. Well done!

Why did the Bonnie beat the Bobber? better braking? handling?

- P

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The paintjob on the T120 tank really makes it work with the Bobber. Well done!

Why did the Bonnie beat the Bobber? better braking? handling?

- P
Cheers
The Bonnie is a bit special, 100hp, handmade lightweight chromemoly frame, ali tins, light wheels, USD forks, radial brakes ect.
So speed, accel, handling & braking the blobber came second, but it did do pretty well for what it is.
Even though the Bonnie has the edge, I was riding my favourite bike, the Blob, looking & feeling real good. 0:)

·
Registered
146 Posts
Hello, would you please post some photos of the front mud guard mounts near the front axle? I may do a similar project and am curious how your did yours.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Reduced front spindle spacers by the thickness of stay mounting bracket, will take some pics of it closer up tomorrow.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Got my paintwork back on
Gave it & my 994 Bonnie a ride out, blobber couldn't catch the bonnie when we were giving it large.

great paint job!

can i ask what headlamp brackets are you using? (that also is the larger 7" lamp housing too?).
i've upgraded to the larger headlamp but as most of us have are the fork "headlamp-ears" mounts.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I’ve been looking at various Triumph Bobber sites where owners have made a complete arse of modifying and customising the Bobber, I’m very pleased to say that you are not one of them. Truly a thing of beauty you have there, well done Sir !
SK

1 - 14 of 14 Posts