Triumph Bobber Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there all,

I've been using bobber for more than a year in Istanbul and it was an amazing experience. If anyone comes Istanbul, I can lend him the bike for an Istanbul/Bobber experience! :) Even though I've ridden a Scrambler XE for a while, which has great brakes, suspension and technology, Bobber is something else.

Now I'm moving to UK for an MBA and considering buying a motorcycle. The university will be University of Warwick and I am planning to live in Leamington Spa. So my question is do you recommend Bobber for the route that I'll use almost everyday? And my second question is if I'll be able to sell the bike fast when I finish my MBA? How is the market for second hand bikes in UK?

Thank you in advance!

·
Registered
534 Posts
It's only about 12 miles I think on A roads so pretty much any bike would do you. Depends if you also want a toy for the weekend or just a commuter.

If you're needing to carry things I can think of bikes more suited to luggage capacity.

Bikes sell quite well but Bobbers aren't everyone's cup of tea so they don't sell as quickly as other bikes. If selling is a priority you might want to consider something more mainstream.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Congrats on the education opportunity. If you are looking to sell the bike after graduation you should check out the Bonneville Speedmaster or T-120. I'm assumig they sell relatively well in Britain. Both are great commuters and fun to ride.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts