Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need a pair but one looks significantly cheaper, is there much difference; I need pullback rather than height.

·
Premium Member
563 Posts
Need a pair but one looks significantly cheaper, is there much difference; I need pullback rather than height.
I can’t conment on the super corse, but I have the Motone ones, and they’re just fine.. :smile2:

·
Registered
152 Posts
It looks like the Super Corse risers will only give a 1" height but no additional pull back. I don't have their risers but have other Super Corse parts and the quality/fitment is very good.

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Having bought a number of Motone items... I’ve found the quality and service to be of the very highest of standards so personally wouldn’t consider anything else.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok, so having short arms, can further pull back be achieved through alternate Triumph bars alone? Or a combination of other bars and risers without the expense of additional cabling/hoses. Not keen on the extreme of the ape hangers though..

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Ok, so having short arms, can further pull back be achieved through alternate Triumph bars alone? Or a combination of other bars and risers without the expense of additional cabling/hoses. Not keen on the extreme of the ape hangers though..
Motone offer an option that rises up and back by 1”.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Is there a way of coming further back without other cables using other bars or is the Motune option the maximum?

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Is there a way of coming further back without other cables using other bars or is the Motune option the maximum?
A few people have fitted the Speedmaster bars which are at their ends set further back. Personally I don’t like them due to the wrist position feeling awkward but other report to find them favourable.

I suggest popping into a Triumph dealership and looking over the new Speedmaster or better yet test riding one. You’ll soon know if the bars are for you or not :wink2:

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Which year speedmaster bars will fit without the need for longer cabling and hoses?

·
Registered
270 Posts
Def the Motone. They are Up and Over risers. I’ve purchased a number of items from Motone and quality is always good.

·
Registered
370 Posts
I installed the Motone risers nice piece of kit . 1" up and back Is the best you can do on the stock bars without changing out the cables .

·
Registered
7 Posts
Installed my new Motone risers (thanks @AandJCycles) Saturday evening and rode on Sunday. For me it was a huge improvement. Pushing me up and back, even 1”, improved my posture and overall riding position. In hindsight the stock risers were causing me to put more weight on the handlebar since I was leaning forward. Now my weight is more on the seat where it should be. Worth every penny.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 28 Posts