Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
509 Posts
Let's play a game.

I'll get the ball rolling , but someone come in behind me with a motorcycle picture that has some relation to picture to one I post. Then the next person does the same , and so on. If it isn't obvious what the connection is , briefly state it. I expect this will be slow going in the beginning , but it's actually a lot of fun once it's moving. This crowd is from all over the world , so it should give us a large spectrum of really cool pictures. And Frankly , use it to make going out and riding a destination. Go catch that shot , and share it here with everyone. If you have a smartphone , you have your camera. Let's make it fun , with no hard and fast. Pictures you already have are fine too.

Here goes:

Attachments

·
Registered
208 Posts
Let's play a game.

I'll get the ball rolling , but someone come in behind me with a picture that has some relation to picture to one I post. Then the next person does the same , and so on. If it isn't obvious what the connection is , briefly state it. I expect this will be slow going in the beginning , but it's actually a lot of fun once it's moving. This crowd is from all over the world , so it should give us a large spectrum of really cool pictures. And Frankly , use it to make going out and riding a destination. Go catch that shot , and share it here with everyone. If you have a smartphone , you have your camera. Let's make it fun , with no hard and fast rules. Pictures you already have are fine too.

Here goes:
here you are Big Bear, this is after yours

Attachments

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bofor , you should follow Eisen77. And I get the snow connection , but I meant for it to be bike related. I left that out. :)

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Picture is from a group ride 2 weeks ago in the early morning fog of war.

Curvy canyon roads + heavy fog = "Brake fast!"
(Nice one, Eric). To continue...
15 Time World Champion record holder, Giacomo Agostini definitely knows about going “fast” on his MV Augusta 500 as does the incredible Indian FT750 which now dominates flat track racing.

Attachments

·
Registered
36 Posts
15 Time World Champion record holder, Giacomo Agostini definitely knows about going “fast” on his MV Augusta 500 as does the incredible Indian FT750 which now dominates flat track racing.
This is the INDIAN I rode from Chicago to LA on Route 66

Attachments

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Heck yeah I'm trying to keep it alive. What I was hoping for was Motorcycle pictures. So I followed your Snow capped mountain with a snow capped mountain in mine. I would love to see more Bobber/Speedmaster stuff , but I know the bikes are still in their infant stages. That being said , I'm already catching plenty of shots of mine in different places. Now I'm just waiting to feed them in as it fits.

Using my latest picture for instance..., You could use : Similar bikes , bike in front of a gate , mountains in the background , dirt road , overcast day , Ranch , Colorado (although you'd have to be good to know that :D) , etc..... and keep the ball rolling. Just have a Motorcycle in it.

So let's see em. You guys are taking pictures for a reason , right ? You want to share them.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Heck yeah I'm trying to keep it alive. What I was hoping for was Motorcycle pictures. So I followed your Snow capped mountain with a snow capped mountain in mine. I would love to see more Bobber/Speedmaster stuff , but I know the bikes are still in their infant stages. That being said , I'm already catching plenty of shots of mine in different places. Now I'm just waiting to feed them in as it fits.

Using my latest picture for instance..., You could use : Similar bikes , bike in front of a gate , mountains in the background , dirt road , overcast day , Ranch , Colorado (although you'd have to be good to know that :D) , etc..... and keep the ball rolling. Just have a Motorcycle in it.

So let's see em. You guys are taking pictures for a reason , right ? You want to share them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
32 Posts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
459 Posts
1 - 20 of 33 Posts