Triumph Bobber Forum banner

61 - 72 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Is your rear end set up off the Bobber TFC, if so how did you get it?
Not off the TFC. I purchased the unit and a different wiring harness from my local dealer. I don’t think it is still available in Canada due to regulations (not 100% sure on this).
Anyway, it will be for sale when the Motone Unit comes out if you are interested.

·
Registered
690 Posts
Not off the TFC. I purchased the unit and a different wiring harness from my local dealer. I don’t think it is still available in Canada due to regulations (not 100% sure on this).
Anyway, it will be for sale when the Motone Unit comes out if you are interested.
I'm not sure if I can wait until next February! :ROFLMAO: But YES I am interested and would be keen to buy it as long a shipping from Canada isn't too expensive.

In the meantime if you're still after a tail light what do you think of the BAAK?

·
Registered
64 Posts
I like it, but I’m not crazy about how it doesn’t cover/seal the cutout in the fender when installed.

·
Premium Member
283 Posts
I really like the BAAK offering but I know what'll happen if I pull the trigger on it. Motone will release theirs and after all this time and hype I'm keen to see it. Stuart Fillingham mentioned it several videos ago and he's got a great relationship with Motone and is very careful about what he says. It's got to be soon so I'll hold fire for a bit.
I'm keen to get whatever they bring out if it's truly plug and play and mates to their Lecter tail light. 🤞

·
Registered
375 Posts
I really like the BAAK offering but I know what'll happen if I pull the trigger on it. Motone will release theirs and after all this time and hype I'm keen to see it. Stuart Fillingham mentioned it several videos ago and he's got a great relationship with Motone and is very careful about what he says. It's got to be soon so I'll hold fire for a bit.
I'm keen to get whatever they bring out if it's truly plug and play and mates to their Lecter tail light. 🤞
spoke to motone a few weeks ago, the reason for the delay is fitting the wiring loom inside the cluster to make it plug n play

·
Premium Member
283 Posts
spoke to motone a few weeks ago, the reason for the delay is fitting the wiring loom inside the cluster to make it plug n play
Ah cool , good to hear it's not a complete write off. Welcome back by the way. 😉

61 - 72 of 72 Posts