Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
749 Posts
nope....im talking the whole cover, did you look at the picture in the first post?
They do do one and it's even pops up in a Google search but for some reason it's not listed, maybe it hasn't been put into production yet?

Best bet is to email Motone.

Attachments

·
Registered
712 Posts
Yeah, the full left side one is way too much for me. I love when people ask how old my cool bike is so I generally (but not always) choose modifications that align with the vintage theme. I don't recall ever seeing fully ribbed case covers on motorcycles from the 40s/50s, or any prior era for that matter.

BUT... it is YOUR machine though so go ahead and do what YOU like. For example, I like see-through bikes and free-flow air intake so I use K&N air filters. Someone might call hypocrite on that and say "Hey, bikes in the 40s/50s didn't have exposed air filters with pleated cloth and red oil on them -- doesn't that make you a hypocrite?!" To which I might reply, "Wow, you seem to be a an opinionated @sshole. Plus you apparently know quite a bit about motorcycles. Let me buy you a beer and maybe we can be friends."

-GPz/Gary

1 - 14 of 14 Posts