Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
just confirmed... these DO NOT fit the Bobber!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
that is NICE! any idea on when it will be available?

also, spoke to Motodemic... going to try out a 5 3/4 LED headlight that replaces OE halogen light unit in OE bucket... stay tuned for pics after install!

·
Registered
7 Posts
It's great. Bright; works well.
Removed all signals.
The signals in the headlight replace the fronts.
Removed the rear lighting package (signals, brake, license) & chopped the fender.
Put in LED's in the seat pan for the turn signals & installed a side-mount plate with brake/running/license lights. See pictures.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,689 Posts
Removed all signals.
Removed the rear lighting package (signals, brake, license) & chopped the fender.
Put in LED's in the seat pan for the turn signals & installed a side-mount plate with brake/running/license lights. See pictures.
Man, you've made that thing yours! I envy all you guys that are able to jump on modifications....

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
excellent gklein! and thanks for the info Lure... the Haymaker projector is NICE!

·
Registered
7 Posts
It's a fun bike to work with & make changes. Have a few other things I'm considering but I need to get out & ride.
Thanks for the feedback.

·
Premium Member
3,352 Posts
that is NICE! any idea on when it will be available?

also, spoke to Motodemic... going to try out a 5 3/4 LED headlight that replaces OE halogen light unit in OE bucket... stay tuned for pics after install!

Are you going for the adaptive LED ?
It looks VERY interesting and i look forward to hearing your input :smile2:
I am not much of a ´night ´rider (i like to be in bed early 0:) ), but i am sure the LEDs will make the bike alot more visible to cages during the day too!!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Had mine for a month now. Best upgrade so far. Lights up the street signs during the day time, with the brights on. Drivers see me as well as my bud's in front.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Removed all signals.
It really looks excellent. Unfortunately it is not legal in Germany.:crying:

1 - 20 of 85 Posts