Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for opinions from anyone that has updated their headlight to the Motodemic LED unit. I primarily only ride during the daylight hours and I'm looking to increase my visabilty to other drivers by increasing my light output. How bright does the Motodemic look compared to the stock light during daylight? All of the videos online detail the nighttime capabilities. I'm looking for daylight brightness reviews. Thanks

·
Premium Member
3,352 Posts
I am looking for opinions from anyone that has updated their headlight to the Motodemic LED unit. I primarily only ride during the daylight hours and I'm looking to increase my visabilty to other drivers by increasing my light output. How bright does the Motodemic look compared to the stock light during daylight? All of the videos online detail the nighttime capabilities. I'm looking for daylight brightness reviews. Thanks
Much better headlight and can be seen much clearer in daylight hours.
Another option would be the H4NF Pathfinder replacement LED bulb. It works amazingly well, but is not approved nor E marked for homologation.

Some studies have shown that a triangle of headlight works best. So the JW Speaker or other uprated LED headlight paired with 2 smaller LED lights would be ideal.
Like these (that can also be used as DRLs when not indicating)
Rage360 Turn Signals

·
Registered
553 Posts
Size

Much better headlight and can be seen much clearer in daylight hours.
Another option would be the H4NF Pathfinder replacement LED bulb. It works amazingly well, but is not approved nor E marked for homologation.

Some studies have shown that a triangle of headlight works best. So the JW Speaker or other uprated LED headlight paired with 2 smaller LED lights would be ideal.
Like these (that can also be used as DRLs when not indicating)
Rage360 Turn Signals
Without looking through threads, what size do we need for the bobber shock version of the rage360? Also has anybody put the DRL module on?
Thanks.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Anyone know how to turn any signals into drl’s while obviously maintaining blink function

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Vendor
521 Posts
Anyone know how to turn any signals into drl?s while obviously maintaining blink function

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
NRC sells some adapters to do this, they are around $10 each. Haven?t installed myself though and definitely won?t be plug n play as you will
Need to tap in to the running light or 12v switched to lower the the running light portion. There are also lights from Rizoma that double as running lights and turn signals, the Rizoma club and I ride have a clear running light option with amber turn signal.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts