Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi, everybody. My significant other and me just purchased a new 2018 Speedmaster about a month ago and are really enjoying the ride. I've been riding motorcycles since about 1973. Looking for some panniers for the bike but not the Triumph ones and they have to be fitted as to not interfere with the wife's legs. We just received our new Corbin seat and wow....what a difference. Also fitted a Garmin 396 to the bike.

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

I lived in Kansas for six years - three at Riley and three at Leavenworth. I visited the Overland Park area often.

Enjoy your new ride.

·
Premium Member
2,453 Posts
Hi Dan,

Welcome to the forum mate and congrats on your excellent new ride.

Check out my thread on 'show us pics of your Speedmaster', would love to see some of yours.

If I had the spare cash I would grab one just to take the wife for a ride, as since I got my Bobber, all of a sudden she likes the idea..:grin2:

Although my ride is solo, I hear you on the Triumph panniers. I have a pair but don't like the positioning from aesthetic reasons and I'm working on a fix, should be done by the end of the week or next at latest. It may not be helpful but look out for my update post just in case.

Cheerio,

Roy

·
Super Moderator
781 Posts
Hi, everybody. My significant other and me just purchased a new 2018 Speedmaster about a month ago and are really enjoying the ride. I've been riding motorcycles since about 1973. Looking for some panniers for the bike but not the Triumph ones and they have to be fitted as to not interfere with the wife's legs. We just received our new Corbin seat and wow....what a difference. Also fitted a Garmin 396 to the bike.[/QUOTE

Hello and welcome from another Speedmaster owner - you're obviously a very discerning motorcyclist!

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Welcome. If I was looking to ride two-up or in the market for a long distance multi-day ride, that would be my choice. Have fun.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts