Triumph Bobber Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
I got the gas cap from Motone, as much as I'm going to be at the petrol station I thought it would be a good idea to get an unlocked cap. I had the Fox rear suspension fitted pre-delivery so I can't compare. The last time I rode a stock one was in February when the demo became available.

·
Registered
17 Posts
What was the part number of the gas cap? I like your idea and really don't want to grab my key everytime I fill up.

I checked there website out and saw a few different ones.

Thanks

Mark Graham

I got the gas cap from Motone, as much as I'm going to be at the petrol station I thought it would be a good idea to get an unlocked cap. I had the Fox rear suspension fitted pre-delivery so I can't compare. The last time I rode a stock one was in February when the demo became available.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Finally! The bike was picked up yesterday.
Some changes done. The seat is next as well as the headlight. For the latter a post here was an defining inspiration, a must have. The T100 headlight with bracket to arrive next week. I hope.

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
My Bobber

Here is a picture om my bobber with small modifications done, changed the engine covers to black and some other parts. Brow seat is also mounted, still planning to side mount the licenses plate. Only issue is the large Norwegian plate that dosent fit the side mount very well:crying:

Attachments

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.