Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hit the 4,000 mile mark on my ride yesterday, and thought it might be fun to start up a new thread for those that hit a number that they think is cool, whether it be an even number like mine or all the same number (i.e. 1,111), or spells something etc. Please post 'em up when you have them.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hit 5,000 miles on my bike on the way home from a training session for work today. It's been 50 fahrenheit for the last week, and it isn't supposed to get any warmer for most of October, so the miles are a lot colder than they were in May. Riding on curvy country roads with the trees changing color makes the chilly ride well worth it though. Amazing views!

·
Registered
119 Posts
Hit 5,000 miles on my bike on the way home from a training session for work today. It's been 50 fahrenheit for the last week, and it isn't supposed to get any warmer for most of October, so the miles are a lot colder than they were in May. Riding on curvy country roads with the trees changing color makes the chilly ride well worth it though. Amazing views!
Why not heated gear?

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
It was snowing in the UP, ( Upper Peninsula for those who don't know) of Michigan on Friday.:crying:

Chico

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
It was snowing in the UP, ( Upper Peninsula for those who don't know) of Michigan on Friday.:crying:

Chico
In N.C. we still have temps in the upper 80's with lots of humidity. It feels like July. :frown2:

I checked my speedometer and there was nothing significant to photograph. :|

1 - 6 of 6 Posts