Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
789 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
None of us bought Bobbers for their fuel mileage but I was curious as to what the new map would do. I am just starting to ride the bike again after the winter layup. I did 117 miles and put in 2.7 gallons. It was mostly back roads at 50-60 MPH no highway. This maybe a little less then usual but I usually have a little highway in the mix. I do not think there is much of a difference.

·
Registered
602 Posts
I'll assume thats the smaller US gallon as in imperial gallons its 2 and a mouthfull to fill the teeny tank. I get about 75 to 85 miles out of the tank (the drier the weather the less the mileage) on my daily commute with BC Tips (cat still in place), dropped about 10 to 15 to the tank compared to standard pipes (or maybe I just thrash it more now).

·
Registered
694 Posts
None of us bought Bobbers for their fuel mileage but I was curious as to what the new map would do. I am just starting to ride the bike again after the winter layup. I did 117 miles and put in 2.7 gallons. It was mostly back roads at 50-60 MPH no highway. This maybe a little less then usual but I usually have a little highway in the mix. I do not think there is much of a difference.
So has the question has finally been answered - there is an official Triumph V&H remap for the Bobber, it really does exists? :surprise:
I was starting to think it was a thing of legend like the Loch Ness monster or Big Foot!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts