Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Three men died on Christmas Eve and were met by Saint Peter at the pearly gates.

'In honor of this holy season' Saint Peter said, 'You must each possess something that symbolizes Christmas to get into heaven.'
The Englishman fumbled through his pockets and pulled out a lighter. He flicked it on. 'It's a candle', he said.

'You may pass through the pearly gates' Saint Peter said.

The Scotsman reached into his pocket and pulled out a set of keys. He shook them and said, 'They're bells.'

Saint Peter said 'You may pass through the pearly gates'.

The Irishman started searching desperately through his pockets and finally pulled out a pair of women's panties.
St. Peter looked at the man with a raised eyebrow and asked, ' And just what do those symbolize?'
The Irishman replied, 'These are Carols.'

Chico

·
Registered
136 Posts
Merry Christmas from Texas, where it's snowed in South Texas. (Boy, if that doesn't sound weird.)

Reactions: Louie

·
Registered
604 Posts
Merry Xmas from London, looks like i'm in the train tomorrow!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ethariel, leaving your new Bobber outside in the snow is a sin....it could be worse.

Chico

·
Registered
136 Posts
Looking for a snowman with a crash helmet, would set it off nice

·
Registered
278 Posts
Merry Christmas to all here and thank you all for this wonderful forum. You all make it a Christmas miracle.

Ride safe in the coming year and watch those slick spots. Take that as you wish.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Happy holidays everyone! Now I'm just waiting for someone to hang tinsel off their Bobber. :D
Ain't got no tinsel, but reckon I could shred some aluminum foil. Nah.... :)

·
Super Moderator
3,352 Posts
Please be fair to all the group....and let a BLONDE wish us a Happy Holiday too ..... :laugh:

Have a great Christmas !

1 - 18 of 18 Posts