Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
664 Posts
This forum is a group of people whose opinions and advice I value and respect, thanks for all the input in my first 7 months of Speedmaster ownership.

Merry Christmas to you and yours, and a Happy Triumph riding 2019...

·
Registered
275 Posts
Merry Christmas to all our members wherever they are in our vast world. And may Santa Clause or any of the names he goes by, bring all your loved ones their dreams. Spainish countries etc; Papá Noel, In Germany; der Weihnachtsmann, UK; Father Christmas, French; Père Noël, Italia; Babbo Natale, Denmark; Julemanden, Sweeden; Jultomten, also known simply as ”Tomten”,

And of course Cris Krinkle.

·
Registered
270 Posts
It's been a full on Christmas here in Thailand so belated Christmas greetings to you all and I hope 2019 brings you all happiness and many rides.
Christmas is a little different here. A friend and I went for a ride on Christmas morning in 30 degrees and it was fantastic.
Several long rides have been enjoyed since and I'm also doing a ride from issan to Bangkok next week so looking forward to that.
I just finished building an outdoor bar and kitchen for a friend here and it has 3 motorcycle parking bays incorporated. We can now literally ride up to the bar and then sip a cold one whilst admiring our bikes.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts