Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Let's hit the road bitch!
Mousse, rear light and fender looks good! Never seen a rear light like this on a bobber and the same with the bent rear fender supports. Any details on them, where did you get them, do you have indicators fitted, and more photos please.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi MarkArbroath.

The all rear is an original creation by a preparator in Hamburg, Germany. Indicators are quite discreetly integrated in the frame, but still,ultra bright, like the rear LED light and brake light.
If still interested, I will dig in my invoices to find the details of this great team. Expensive job, but worth the price. The quality of the finishes is just to die for. It fit the bike perfectly, and is fully street legal for EU, including the side mounted plate :nerd:

Attachments

·
Registered
59 Posts
Hi MarkArbroath.

The all rear is an original creation by a preparator in Hamburg, Germany. Indicators are quite discreetly integrated in the frame, but still,ultra bright, like the rear LED light and brake light.
If still interested, I will dig in my invoices to find the details of this great team. Expensive job, but worth the price. The quality of the finishes is just to die for. It fit the bike perfectly, and is fully street legal for EU, including the side mounted plate :nerd:
Mousse, I would be interested to know the preparator. I am still not too sure whether to go with a short rear (too much rain in Scotland!!) but if I do, I like this :smile2:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts