Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Okay Chaps,

I'm not on Face Book or remotely knowledgable about technology, so maybe one of the folks here can help?

I did a small video testimonial about me and my Bobber for my local bike shop for their Face Book page. I'm not on FB or know how to post a link. But if anyone would like to check it out their Face Book page is Blue Collar Customs AZ and if anyone has any idea how to post the video or a link to the video here that would be grand.

And who know you might actually get to see me and my Bobber. My wife say's I'm like a movie star..:grin2:

Cheerio,

Roy.

Registered
Okay Chaps,

I'm not on Face Book or remotely knowledgable about technology, so maybe one of the folks here can help?

I did a small video testimonial about me and my Bobber for my local bike shop for their Face Book page. I'm not on FB or know how to post a link. But if anyone would like to check it out their Face Book page is Blue Collar Customs AZ and if anyone has any idea how to post the video or a link to the video here that would be grand.

And who know you might actually get to see me and my Bobber. My wife say's I'm like a movie star..:grin2:

Cheerio,

Roy.
Attempt 1
Roy on Facebook

Registered
Cool.

Roy,
Funny how when you were in the UK you rode an American bike and now in America you ride a British bike.
? ?

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Guys,

Yes I was happy to do it. It's only a small local bike shop that's looking to grow and must confess they have treated me really very well indeed, always willing to put up with my endless visits and questions. SteveO (one of the owners) is a retired Navy diver and bikes are his passion.

As they look to grow the business they asked if I would do a video testimonial, partly as my bike is so different to what they normally have, so I was happy to oblige.

Once I've done a few more important mods to my Bobber I may get my brother in law to do a little video of her we can put on youtube.

Cheerio,

Roy

Registered
Roy, you're a natural in front of the camera! What a cool video. Of course, the accent helps a lot in your presentation as the rest of us here in the U.S. doing that video would probably sound like rubes. Anyway, nice going and btw, your BB moto looks fantastic.

P.S. Thanks Eisen for posting it outside of FB, which I'm not on nor will I ever
be :). Leave it to you to figure it out

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks Chaps,

It was fun to do. My brother in law up in Washington has a small recording studio business and some years back I helping him out both behind and in front of the camera, making a few motorcycle event videos, so I guess that experience helped a little. Now if only someone would actually pay me to do voice overs...:grin2:

Great fun though and I'm pleased all my friends here on the forum are getting a chance to see a little more of me.

Once I've finished a few more mods on my bike, I wouldn't mind doing a video on it, so maybe a project to consider down the road.

That video was done a few weeks back, so you can see my sprung seat project as just in it's proof of concept stage but it's all compete now.

Thanks for all your kind words chaps.

Cheerio,

Roy

1 - 17 of 17 Posts