Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the Triumph factory luggage rack and side trim pieces of the Maverick Inspiration kit for sale. Came with my 2018 Triumph Bonneville Speedmaster which I purchased used. I don't need these. I have no idea what the part numbers are or what they cost. They are in good condition. The black plastic side trim pieces have slight cosmetic blemishes, but can't tell unless you're up close. Luggage rack is metal and is in great condition. You use your original existing hardware bolts but those two washers in the picture are included. I'll ask $75 which includes the shipping to within the CON USA only. Paypal preferred. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have the Triumph factory luggage rack and side trim pieces of the Maverick Inspiration kit for sale. Came with my 2018 Triumph Bonneville Speedmaster which I purchased used. I don't need these. I have no idea what the part numbers are or what they cost. They are in good condition. The black plastic side trim pieces have slight cosmetic blemishes, but can't tell unless you're up close. Luggage rack is metal and is in great condition. You use your original existing hardware bolts but those two washers in the picture are included. I'll ask $75 which includes the shipping to within the CON USA only. Paypal preferred. Thanks for looking.
I want these, I’m in Portland, I use PayPal.
Thanks, Darren

1 - 3 of 3 Posts