Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I'm Mark, general manager at Triumph of Cincinnati in Cincinnati Ohio, USA.

I just took delivery of my very own Bobber in Matte Caspian Blue. This project was several months in the making with special help from my friends at Triumph North America. Special colors aren't available to anyone except Triumph employees. They're only allowed one per year from the factory color palette. I've worked my butt off in the past year turning around the dealership to profitability and moving a ton of new products in the hands of awesome Triumph owners like all of you.

With a lot of begging and pleading, my Bobber arrived this past week

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hey Mark!

I purchased my Bobber from Mark at Triumph of Cincinnati and can vouch for their incredible dealership. Really glad your Bobber came in but you post some pictures for all to see. I’ll likely be up there soon and can’t wait to see it in person.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Hello all,

I'm Mark, general manager at Triumph of Cincinnati in Cincinnati Ohio, USA.

I just took delivery of my very own Bobber in Matte Caspian Blue. This project was several months in the making with special help from my friends at Triumph North America. Special colors aren't available to anyone except Triumph employees. They're only allowed one per year from the factory color palette. I've worked my butt off in the past year turning around the dealership to profitability and moving a ton of new products in the hands of awesome Triumph owners like all of you.

With a lot of begging and pleading, my Bobber arrived this past week

Well, let's see it! Pics please! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey Mark!

I purchased my Bobber from Mark at Triumph of Cincinnati and can vouch for their incredible dealership. Really glad your Bobber came in but you post some pictures for all to see. I’ll likely be up there soon and can’t wait to see it in person.

Hey John!

Glad to see you're on here too! Let's ride soon.

PS- come get your bags

·
Registered
286 Posts
Now that looks amazing! Not something I expected would look good at all but I think that's a piece of art. Guaranteed head turner, and not something you're going to see too often. I often contemplated different "out there" colors that you wouldn't expect to see on a standard Bobber and this just encapsulated all of it.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Now that looks amazing! Not something I expected would look good at all but I think that's a piece of art. Guaranteed head turner, and not something you're going to see too often. I often contemplated different "out there" colors that you wouldn't expect to see on a standard Bobber and this just encapsulated all of it.

Thank you very much

I'm a fan of color and bright colors. Matte Caspian is my go to for a factory color besides a yellow.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts