Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have done some searching and I see people looking up/finding paint codes for various Triumph colors. Unfortunately, it seems most paint shops aren't having much luck matching those codes up with anything in their databases.

Having said that, I am getting the side panel repainted by an auto body shop after my butcher job removing the sticker (mentioned in another thread). The manager asked for a paint code if I could find one and I'm throwing a Hail Mary out there.

I haven't seen anything for the matte black on here or other forums. He said they will match it as best they can if I can't find it; just wondering if anyone else has had any success finding it for any of their repairs/custom work.

Thanks!

·
Registered
142 Posts
I've posted this but looks like I don't have anything for the matte/satin black. I was able to get the matte khaki green paint code from emailing Triumph support and they were able to get me the code.

·
Registered
142 Posts
It may just be the jet black with a matte coat, but guessing it would probably be best to contact Triumph.

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
I contacted my dealer and was told that Triumph doesn't publish paint codes. However they get the paint from a company called rsbikepint.com. Perhaps they can help you.

Chico

1 - 6 of 6 Posts