Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello,

yesterday my new Mass Moto Hot Rod Short exhaust for the Bobber arrived. The assembly went without problems and the quality ist very good.
The original catalytic converter box flies out, the catalytic converter is welded into the manifold.

Here are some pictures - i will make a sound video next week when everything is reassembled (with and without the DB-Killers):

if you have any questions, just ask me :)

Greetings from Germany image1.jpeg

Attachments

·
Registered
55 Posts
It's a fantasy ... And it's homologated !!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello,

yesterday my new Mass Moto Hot Rod Short exhaust for the Bobber arrived. The assembly went without problems and the quality ist very good.
The original catalytic converter box flies out, the catalytic converter is welded into the manifold.

Here are some pictures - i will make a sound video next week when everything is reassembled (with and without the DB-Killers):

if you have any questions, just ask me :)

View attachment 43933

View attachment 43934

View attachment 43936

Greetings from Germany View attachment 43933
Best exhaust shape I have seen. Clean lines and a nice nod to the past in design

·
Premium Member
386 Posts
Oh no, wish I hadn't seen this.....i don't need another exhaust but they look awesome!!! I'm patiently awaiting a sound clip without the baffles in 😳

Reactions: Larmuel

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Yeah but i personally don't like the black ones because theres an cutout for the MASS Logo and the Serialnumber / Homologation Number

Homologation = they fit the european regulations for waste gas / CO2 and Sound/Volume

In January i will wrap them with heat tape in bronze till the Mass Logo - i'm excited

·
Registered
832 Posts
I don't like badges and branding for the most part, think the Harley guys have done enough for every brand combined! For some reason it bothers me especially on pipes or parts that are supposed to be clean and straight forward with a purpose. I personnally dont like chrome pipes (understatement of century) but can you imagine slapping a logo on the side , it ruins the ergonomic look . Just to a lesser extent on these because it's not an easily distorted mirror finish.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts