Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So far:

Custom Apehangers
Triumph extended cable kit
Triumph Mirror ( inverted )
Custom Saddle Tan Stock Seat
Custom Saddle Tan Statement Seat ( not shown )
Custom Saddle Tan Toolbag
Custom Saddle Tan Swingarm Bag
Bobber Decal Delete
Blacked Out Air Cleaner Covers
Triumph Short rear mudguard
Triumph Multi Function Light Bar
Triumph Side Mount License Plate
British Customs X-Pipe ( cat delete )
Gutted Triumph Cans
9MM Brass Valve Stem Covers

I am waiting to see who else makes an Exhaust then I
will call it finished (at least for this week ) !

·
Premium Member
3,352 Posts
https://petapixel.com/2017/07/01/photobucket-just-broke-billions-photos-embedded-web/

¨....Unfortunately for Photobucket users, things are about to change in a big way as of June 26th. Now the service is rolling out a $399 per year subscription fee for those who want to hotlink images from Photobucket’s servers to display elsewhere. That means that billions of images across the Web now display an error message instead of the image in question....¨

I use (and recommend) SMUGMUG.
https://www.smugmug.com/?&mckv=s0ec...OZd8PZaAW_WS-NfBbs89RYPAVbsbTOGjqaxoCREfw_wcB

·
Registered
167 Posts
Imgur is the best in my opinion, very easy to upload and share pictures. Have yet to see them expire any one of my photos and typically that's what some of these free versions do. Good luck!

·
Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Thanks for the help guys I am in the process of figuring my next move. This seems to work but I can't blow it up. I am going to need some time to try the various options suggested
here but this is the pic that was deleted by photobug. Eisen did you really mean $399 or did you forget a decimal point???

·
Premium Member
3,352 Posts
Thanks for the help guys I am in the process of figuring my next move. This seems to work but I can't blow it up. I am going to need some time to try the various options suggested
here but this is the pic that was deleted by photobug. Eisen did you really mean $399 or did you forget a decimal point???
its a direct copy/paste from an article i read. They really do want to charge 399 per annum to allow third party hosting...:surprise:

·
Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Eisen, I have the image uploaded to my smugmug account! Now how do I get it to post here correctly, it is not the same as photobug?

·
Registered
182 Posts
When you choose a standard reply, not a quick reply, on the tool bar you will see a paperclip. Hit that and you will then see a dialogue box that allows you to select the image from a file on your computer. Hit upload and viola!

1 - 20 of 69 Posts