Triumph Bobber Forum banner

Made in Germany.

14K views 48 replies 13 participants last post by  Gorro47 
#1 · (Edited)
Primary, the cult label WUNDERKIND-Custom developed and produced premium parts only for Harley-Davidson motorcycles - under the roof of ABM. Meanwhile, some parts has been developed also for other common motorcycle brands. These parts were already mounted and tested at the TRIUMPH Bonneville Bobber 2017. interesting parts like the rear mudguard, the front turn signals and even the horn support.

https://wunderkind-custom.com/en/mo...ts-webshop/38/WUNDERKIND-Custom Premium Parts

See less See more
#3 ·
Reactions: Mike the Bike
#10 ·
I really like the forward controls they have. But **** $1000 usd is pricey
agree..
Fit to be tied :nerd:
even if they think " deutch Qualität" :surprise: :grin2:

#13 ·
I really want to get them but by the time I’ll save up enough triumph should be releasing their version so hopefully they’ll be cheaper. At 6’2” it would be a great improvement worth the cost even if I have to spend that kind of money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#21 ·
#22 ·
If you decide to go for the normal fork covers, my FreeSpirit Black fork covers and Triumph LED indicators will be headed for the F/S section soon (once its up and running) :wink2:[/QUOTE]

Curious how the riser will help the reach. I'm only 5-9.

I'd like to see a riser where you could still use the Triumph plate across the top.

#23 · (Edited)
If you decide to go for the normal fork covers, my FreeSpirit Black fork covers and Triumph LED indicators will be headed for the F/S section soon (once its up and running) :wink2:

Curious how the riser will help the reach. I'm only 5-9.

I'd like to see a riser where you could still use the Triumph plate across the top.
Raising the bar should help with the ¨hunch¨in my neck a bit. Its not something I can say bothers me alot, but worth giving those risers a try as they look great.
I´m 6´1¨, but i think my kids are making me older and shorter by the day >:)

#26 ·
@eisen77:
I should not have given this address; your wife and your banker will hate me.Lol.

Reactions: eisen77
#34 ·
don't be afraid..:laugh:we are a big family, here & there are German cousins on board :grin2:
also a poor French who understands a little Goeth's language >:)
all 'll be fine 0:)

Reactions: eisen77 and Louie
#35 ·
@BearJu

I spoke to Detlef and he told me that the instructions are only available in German for the moment.
I received my box of goodies today and indeed its all in German.
I recommend you use Google scan/translate via your smartphone - though you seem like a pretty switched on fellow and could probably install those forward controls without the manual !

Let us know how you get along with the install and i´m sure there are some German native speakers on the forum who will gladly help you if needed...

#38 ·
Reactions: eisen77
#42 ·
I would call DHL or USPS and see whats up.
Does not seem reasonable that its been just waiting in Germany since the 17th!
It looks like they used DHL ¨standard¨and not ¨express¨, which means some packages can be put on hold for a while. Express is much more expensve, though.

#43 ·
So stuff finally arrived but I really can’t afford the stuff so it’s up for sale if anyone’s interested. I’d prefer to keep it in the US to save on shipping costs back to Germany. I put up a full post about it in the general discussions thread as I couldn’t find a classified section.

But up for sale is...
1. Forward foot controls $1000
2. Handlebar grips $100
3. Ignition dress up kit $100

All items +shipping

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#46 · (Edited)
#47 ·
Man I wonder if they're going to make those front fork cover/led integrated lights for the 47mm Bobber Black forks. This REALLY interests me oh man. Same for that license plate bracket - I wonder if they can do that for a USA plate. The OEM Triumph one is alright, but this looks way sleeker.

I haven't even gotten the bike yet, and I'm gonna end up getting parts in before the bike, hahaha.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.