Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Primary, the cult label WUNDERKIND-Custom developed and produced premium parts only for Harley-Davidson motorcycles - under the roof of ABM. Meanwhile, some parts has been developed also for other common motorcycle brands. These parts were already mounted and tested at the TRIUMPH Bonneville Bobber 2017. interesting parts like the rear mudguard, the front turn signals and even the horn support.

https://wunderkind-custom.com/en/mo...ts-webshop/38/WUNDERKIND-Custom Premium Parts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Thank you Pfen, so much for posting this. I'd never heard of them before!
They make some really cool parts for our bikes.

Cheers!
mike

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Reactions: Mike the Bike

·
Registered
116 Posts
I like this signals! Thank you PFEN for posting these! But I like the original Bonneville retro fenders even more!:crying:
Is anybody out there, who knows where to get similar signals for the Bobber's original fender stand?

·
Registered
199 Posts
Primary, the cult label WUNDERKIND-Custom developed and produced premium parts only for Harley-Davidson motorcycles - under the roof of ABM. Meanwhile, some parts has been developed also for other common motorcycle brands. These parts were already mounted and tested at the TRIUMPH Bonneville Bobber 2017. interesting parts like the rear mudguard, the front turn signals and even the horn support.

https://wunderkind-custom.com/en/mo...ts-webshop/38/WUNDERKIND-Custom Premium Parts

Awesome stuff! there starting to come out with some great aftermarket parts for the Bobber!

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I really like the forward controls they have. But **** $1000 usd is pricey
agree..
Fit to be tied :nerd:
even if they think " deutch Qualität" :surprise: :grin2:

·
Premium Member
3,352 Posts
It appears they also have small indicators that are integrated into black fork covers.
Yes. Their fork covers come with a flat area ready for the indicators to be stuck on and a cut out for the wiring.
So looks like i´ll have to buy the whole set or go for some indicators that can mount on the OEM bracket like Thor99 did...

·
Registered
370 Posts
I really want to get them but by the time I’ll save up enough triumph should be releasing their version so hopefully they’ll be cheaper. At 6’2” it would be a great improvement worth the cost even if I have to spend that kind of money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 49 Posts