Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so my inner demon has came out and I have decided I need a louder exhaust for the bobber, I am currently totally standard but I want it as loud as physically possible, what would you recommend?

Registered
BC drags or similar, or if you like the stock look, Tridents with the baffles removed, and an X-Pipe. Or if you want to forgo the X-Pipe advantage, there's the Delkevic's. Disclaimer here though I have not heard them in person.

Personally, I think the Tridents produce a deeper richer sound, the British Customs kit is loud, but doesn't produce the same sound quality.

Registered
I ran Verex headers with straight thru cocktail shakers, I like loud pipes but those were SOOO loud, now have goldie silencers, no baffles still loud but those tulip/cocktail shakers were something else, serious noise but very cheap.

Registered
If you want a nice and loud system I did the delkevic headers and installed 34 inch long fishtails on mine. it sounds good and looks old school.

Registered
Here is pic of said cocktail shakers, seems a long time ago now. Make no mistake these are the loudest pipes I have ever heard on a bobber.
Oh also you can see tank rack threaded sections welded on.( relevant to a different thread)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts