Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Apparently it was only for 2017, so if a dealer doesn't already have it it cannot be ordered. Kind of bums me out, cause if I get one that was what I was hoping for...

·
Registered
62 Posts
I might sell mine for $12,000 ($400 less than what I paid)... <1900 miles and I've put another $1000 in the bike. (Short rear fender, short stem lights up front, bag with fuel bottle carrier, tool bag Fox shock) I think I need an Adventure bike given my 'older.'

·
Premium Member
1,689 Posts
Apparently it was only for 2017, so if a dealer doesn't already have it it cannot be ordered. Kind of bums me out, cause if I get one that was what I was hoping for...
As bummed out as it may make you, don't let the tank color deter you from a great bike.

I have the green and silver, but would love all things that are painted on the bike a Flat olive drab. Tank. Fenders. Air box covers.

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You can buy mine! 2,300 miles...think I'm going back to GS's. Bobber is a lot of fun though.
I might sell mine for $12,000 ($400 less than what I paid)... <1900 miles and I've put another $1000 in the bike. (Short rear fender, short stem lights up front, bag with fuel bottle carrier, tool bag Fox shock) I think I need an Adventure bike given my 'older.'
Love to see pics of both bikes.
You are both a bit far from me, but who knows..?!

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
As bummed out as it may make you, don't let the tank color deter you from a great bike.

I have the green and silver, but would love all things that are painted on the bike a Flat olive drab. Tank. Fenders. Air box covers.
Come again on that last paragraph..

·
Registered
56 Posts
Sold our last one last night.
Thanks for an enjoyable sales process Mark. I love it. Some bonding time Sunday all day.

Was thinking that maybe same green on fenders with the ridge in the silver might look nice with stock fenders and move the ugly plate set up to the side mount accessory.

Feel like I may be partly engaging the brakes on the standard foot position even if I am not. I am in contact with it. Gotta see if adjustment either way.

·
Registered
608 Posts
Just buy a tank as a 'spare' and get the logbook changed, iirc, that's the only bit that differrs in colour, £650 and all done?

Not a 'cheap' way to do it but.......

·
Registered
66 Posts
I purchased my competition green and frozen silver for two reasons. I love the color and the dealer said they will only produce 1 year. This bike I do not plan on selling, it is most awesome. You can paint the tank to be unique for yourself, dont let the color deter you from purchasing new.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Thanks for an enjoyable sales process Mark. I love it. Some bonding time Sunday all day.

Was thinking that maybe same green on fenders with the ridge in the silver might look nice with stock fenders and move the ugly plate set up to the side mount accessory.

Feel like I may be partly engaging the brakes on the standard foot position even if I am not. I am in contact with it. Gotta see if adjustment either way.
thank you for the kind words!

It was a pleasure dealing with you and I look forward to riding with you soon

1 - 15 of 15 Posts