Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I am looking for a wider kickstand footprint to keep the stand from sinking in the grown especially on grassy surfaces. I know there are a lot of bolt on products out there. What have you used and how did it function/look?

·
Registered
138 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
459 Posts
piece of wood. otherwise, on my little mountain roads, I always find a stone, a pebble, a big branch ...

·
Registered
198 Posts
Yeah I use a puck too.

I went to a BSB race at Brands Hatch a few years back and as you entered the parking field there was a great big bin full of them for you to help yourself.

·
Registered
363 Posts
the plastic pucks are probably the best route to go. i got mine from revzilla (photo from website). i use it in the summertime as in the valley areas of california it's always triple digits. This gives me peace of mind that the kickstand won't dig into the soft parking lot asphalt resulting in a tipped over bike. i'm sure they work well on grass too. small enough to put in jacket pocket or good to keep one always in a storage/saddle bag.

Attachments

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok. Looks like more of you are keeping something like that plastic puck on hand rather than getting the bolt on pieces.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Ok. Looks like more of you are keeping something like that plastic puck on hand rather than getting the bolt on pieces.
Too right MX429
Couldn’t have something like this monstrosity ruining the look of my bobber !!!
Def Go with a puck it’ll look nicer and also bound to cost less too ;-)

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts