Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all
new to this forum though I have been next door WaterCooled Twins/ Crusiers/ Speedmaster
I have a new Speedmaster which is kind of a Bobber
We share a far bit with with bobbers probably 90% Bobber Black!
Just wondering if you will take us in as we are related and share the same bloodline?
Family and all that!

Attachments

·
Registered
671 Posts
Hi all
new to this forum though I have been next door WaterCooled Twins/ Crusiers/ Speedmaster
I have a new Speedmaster which is kind of a Bobber
We share a far bit with with bobbers probably 90% Bobber Black!
Just wondering if you will take us in as we are related and share the same bloodline?
Family and all that!
There are in fact a number of Speedmaster posts and owners here so welcome.

It might be nice to add your general location to your profile :D

https://www.triumphbobberforum.com/forum/906-triumph-speedmaster-general-discussion/13105-share-photos-your-speedmaster.html

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Welcome aboard! I think that we all like Speedmasters here. Some of us just like Bobbers a little more. It's just a question of style. :wink2:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome to the site. The more the merrier! Have you made any changes yet, or do you have any that you're considering?
Thanks for the welcome
Plymouth UK is the location though Ive not discovered how to show that yet??
On further investigation I see you have a few SM types on the forum and some really good info knocking around.
I had mentioned on another post regarding installation of US V&H pipes in black and accompanied with s tec Xpipe
Other than that it’s rear seat minimalism and the rack which is a nice touch.
I have put on the teardrop mirrors too which I like and they are actually usable.
I have a comfort seat that hasn’t worked for me yet and I like the std enough so I will be looking to sell a 30 mile used Comfort seat if anybody wants one.
I d like to really go all out BB wheels and engine casings though that is ££££.

·
Super Moderator
778 Posts
I've swapped from Comfort to standard and back, the standard is ok for shorter trips for me, but the comfort wins it more times than not...

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
I had the standard seat recovered with better foam inserts under the leather. Worked really well both for comfort and support. But, to go all out and if you don’t mind the slightly larger pan, Corbin is probably the way to go. You can ride those things all day.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks all
Appreciate the welcome as mentioned and coments on the seat.
Corbin looks very usable standard will do for now and if things get a little numb i will give the comfort a longer run.

·
Super Moderator
778 Posts
I wish I'd known a Corbin for the SM was in the pipeline when I bought mine, I would have gone for that having had a Corbin in the past and saved the £ on the Comfort...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts