Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Spent some time at what is possibly the largest motorcycle rally in North America I am told. As always, I was the only Triumph Bobber that I saw. There were plenty of bikes and scenery to look at.

Attachments

·
Registered
136 Posts
I spy with my little eye something beginning with HD :wink2:

joking apart looks like a good meet.

·
Super Moderator
3,352 Posts
Thats incredible!
2 weeks ago my friends and i went out to for a charity ride (support & raise money for womens Breast Cancer). There were 1000+ bikes (much more than this years DGR) and even with this amount i felt claustrophobic and pretty uncomfortable. I don´t like crowds - but it was for a good cause. So i can only imagine the vibe and ambience of 250K bikes and so many people.

Great pics. Thanks for sharing :)

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Very cool. Have been (in my old HD ownership days) to Sturgis (est. 500k - 600k motorcycles), Daytona in October (est. 400k) and Myrtle Beach (est. 350k) but, not this one. Great motorcycle and people watching. Riding, maybe not so much unless you really go far out. It’s a real scene to come to a four way stoplight and there are at least 50-100 bikes on each corner waiting to get the green light. Motorcycles everywhere taking over the roads. Makes you understand what the world might be like if the amount of motorcycles and cars on the road were reversed. ???

1 - 9 of 9 Posts