Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going back and forth on installing a side mount for the license plate for my Bobber. Would some of you that have already installed this add on provide some pictures. I am particularly interested in seeing some pics as I would view the bike from the rear. Close up side shots would be good too. Thanks

·
Registered
25 Posts
That is the Triumph Bracket, yes I had to rotate the mounting plate 90 degrees and junk the led light but the flipable bit is all standard.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the pics you guys. Looks great and now convinced that is what I will eventually do.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Great looking bracket solution! Does it cover the exhaust when flipped outwards? I can't really tell from the picture's angle.

·
Registered
143 Posts
That is the Triumph Bracket, yes I had to rotate the mounting plate 90 degrees and junk the led light but the flipable bit is all standard.

Did you ditch the license plate frame that was included with the Triumph kit and fabricate your own? I would like to mount my plate in the vertical Position like yours, but as best I can tell if you use the Triumph plate frame it can only be mounted horizontally. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
20 Posts
Really want to do this to my plate in Japan. Have to find out if it's legal first though. And really want to tidy up the look in the back.
Had a Victory Vegas with the turn signals flush mounted to the back fender. Would love to find something similar for my bobber.
Anyone know of an aftermarket product available?

·
Registered
36 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
56 Posts
It makes the back look much better but the money shot is the side views and doesn't it maybe diminish that a bit?

·
Premium Member
3,352 Posts
I´ve been in contact with Markus from Bike Brothers (Germany) and have decided to go for their short fender, bullet indicators with integrated brakelights and numberplate side mount.
Hopefully will be ready to ship in the next 2 weeks - so i will update the forum once installed.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts