Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi Gents,

So on my ride this morning I came up with an idea for a thread I would like to throw out.

I can only afford one bike but I know many of you have more than just your Bobber. So I want to propose You share a photograph of your other bike. However there is a catch or two..:wink2:

Two Rules:

☞ The photograph must be of your second bike that is NOT a Triumph.

☞ The photograph must also INCLUDE your Bobber or Speedmaster somewhere in the same photo.

If you have time it would also be nice to hear what differences between your Triumph and non Triumph bike you enjoy. I know a few of you have other bikes, so don't be shy, let's see them - with your Triumph Bobber or Speedmaster beside it of course....:grin2:

Cheerio,

Roy

·
Registered
171 Posts
Nice...!

Everyone needs a 'money pit', you can't take it with you..:surprise:

Looks like an vintage Honda to me. I had a CB650z back in the day.

Cheerio,

Roy
Yea it’s a ‘78 CB750K. Still needs some fine tuning/tweaking but fun bike.

·
Registered
709 Posts
Sadly my Bobber is in Los Angeles and my 1995 Ducati 900SS is at my Denver home. Maybe someday, I’ll bring the two together.

·
Premium Member
597 Posts
Here’s mine....Ducati XDiavel:smile2:.

It’s completely different to the Bobber, much faster, and much more comfortable over long distances.:smile2: it feels like a much more sophisticated bike, probably because it is:surprise:.

But the Bobber is more fun, it’s lack of sophistication is what makes it fun. It also has more charm and isn’t intimidating to ride...

I like them both:grin2::nerd:

·
Premium Member
2,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hi Enoch,

That's a really interesting and complimentary pair of bikes. Great to see these side by side.

Someone from the 1930 riding the original Speed Twin would recognize the Bobber, I'm not sure they would the Ducati..:surprise:

Cheerio,

Roy

·
Premium Member
3,352 Posts
Thank you Eisen, I did a lot of restoration on her now it's time to move her along to another caretaker. I'm ready to put her up for sale.

Chico
I hope you find a new owner that will appreciate and care for her.
Could you please PM me the details once she’s up for sale? I have some friends that may be interested and would like to try and help you find a good home for her if I can.

1 - 20 of 93 Posts