Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys

I have received today a led headlight from motodemic usa.

The headlight has a plug connector for the bulb but also one red cable which is not connected and no connector on it.

Anyone knows where thiscmust be connected into?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,352 Posts
Its the positon light and needs to be connected in order to be road legal in Europe.

Here is how i connected mine:

That way i did not have to cut any wires and i can revert back to standard config in minutes if needed...

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey guys,

I even think about to buy one headlight for my Bobber. What about the ECE E-number? Is there any number on the headlight?
Do you have any picture how it looks on your Bobber?

Best regards
Jens

·
Premium Member
3,352 Posts
Hey guys,

I even think about to buy one headlight for my Bobber. What about the ECE E-number? Is there any number on the headlight?
Do you have any picture how it looks on your Bobber?

Best regards
Jens
You can just about make out the black writing on the top part (and bottom) of the headlight. The JW Speakers are E marked and totally road legal.

·
Registered
96 Posts
I recently purchased the Motodemic headlight and the units connectors were all plug and play. I purchased the light about a month ago.

·
Premium Member
3,352 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,721 Posts
I recently purchased the Motodemic headlight and the units connectors were all plug and play. I purchased the light about a month ago.
I installed mine tonight (purchased on Black Friday 2017) and Motodemic now has a little adapter on the and of the red wire that plugs right in where the little light bulb used to sit, so it was plug-and-play for me too.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts